Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Here is a tasty dish which is healthy, good and well balanced too.It takes very less time to prepare but looks awesome and tastes yummy. This is recipe which can be eaten for brakefast, lunch or dinner .
1 big Onion- finely choped
1 big tomato-chopped finely
1 cup- cauliflower chopped
2 large carrots-diced
2 large potatoes-diced
1 cup- of peas
1 cup- chopped beans
2 tsp- of coriander leaf or spring onions (for garnishing )
2 tsp- cumin
2 tsp- salt
1 tsp -turmeric powder
1 tsp -red chilly powder
1 tsp- pepper powder
1 tsp-garam masala powder
1. Take a pan, add about 2tsp of oil
2. Then add cumin to it and wait till it splutters
3. Then add onions and fry till they turn transparent.Then add cauliflower and saute them
4. Now put all the veggies in a vessel add some salt and chilly powder for better flavour and pressure cook them and keep it aside .
5. After the veggies are cooked ,mash them coarsley into tiny chunks.
6. Now add this to the pan and saute them for a couple of minutes
7. Add all the seasoning powders andstir them occasionally.Simmer and allow it to boil and cook properly
8. Now garnish it with either coriander leaves freshly chopped or spring onions
9. Add a small cube of butter to the top and allow it to just melt.
10. Serve it with hot toasted bread or pav buns in side.