Rice flour - 1 cup
Gram flour - 1 /2 cup
Wheat flour - 1/4 cup
Sesame seed s - 1.5 tbsp
Salt - as per taste
Cumin seeds - 1 tbsp
Green chillies - 2 / as per taste
Onion - 1 medium finely chopped
Curry leaves - 12 large finely chopped
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
Hing - 1/4 tsp
water - to form a soft dough
Oil - for frying
1. Take a large bowl . Add all the dry ingredients .to this add chilly powder,turmeric,jeera,hing,i salt and mix properly with the hands.
2. Now finely chop onion green chillies and curry leaves and add it to the above dry ingredients.
3 . Now to the mixture add water little by little and form a firm non sticky dough .
4. Make small balls and roll it into stick form by rolling in between your greased palm.
5. In a plate sprinkle some sesame seeds and roll over it the finger shaped sticks what we have prepared.
Then once again roll between your palms to secure the seeds into the dough. continue this process with the remaining dough and keep ready.
6. Now heat the oil for frying. slowly fry 10-12 finger sticks at a time till they turn golden in color.
7. Remove the fried stick to a tray lined with paper napkin. This will absorb the excess oil.
8. Once cooled store in an air tight container.
Enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee on a rainy day.....