Black sesame seeds - 1/2 cup
Jagarry / gud - 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 3-4 broken into pieces
Dried grapes - 6-8
Cardamom powder - 1/4 tsp
Ghee - 1.5 tsp
1. Dry roast sesame seeds in a pan for about a minute or until it starts to splutter. Keep the heat in medium and take care not to burn them.
2. Now scrape the jagarry and keep ready.
3. Take a blender and add cardamom powder/seeds, jagarry, and the roasted sesame seeds and pulse for 3-4 times until it forms a uniform mixture and blends properly.
4. Take the ghee in a small pan and add cashews and dried grapes into it and roast it till the cashews turn slightly golden add this to the blended mixture.
5. Take the mixture in a clean bowl and take small portions of the mixture and press and form small ladoos.
6.If you find it difficult to form small balls out of it then add little ghee. You can even warm this mixture slightly for few seconds in microwave so it becomes easy.