Tuesday, August 16, 2011
A NEW MAKEOVER
A busy lady will be very happy with a single dish and easy new ways to use the left overs of previous night. This will save some precious time,energy and don't talk about the taste where there is not even a bit of compromise. In fact this will taste even better than the pin wheel. No really the party pin wheels were really a super hit .I have converted this awesome pin wheels to another superb dish. These enchiladas are no less. They are totally a new dish out of the same left over pinwheels but much yummy and cheesy goodness. Believe it my friends they taste much better that what it appears. I coud'nt even resist to click some shots just jumped into it and had them . Its one of my favorite comfort food . So here it is....
pin wheels - 16
pasta sauce - 1 cup+ 2tbsp
cheese - 1/4 cup
1. Prepare the pin wheels as said in my prior post and set aside.
2. Take a glass baking dish and place about half the sauce in the bottom and spread it uniformly.
3. Place the pinwheels over them and again pour the remaining sauce over the pin wheels .
4. Now sprinkle the cheese all over the top and bake in a preheated oven in 360 deg for another 10-12 mins.
5. Remove and enjoy when its still hot with garlic bread on the side. Easy and a new dish out of the left over ones.