Thursday, November 3, 2011
Creamy fruit popsicle
This is a very easy and a healthy dessert. Good one for those who are very conscious of what they are eating calories etc. This is a very good option for those late night cravings.I have tried this with many other fruits like rasberry , pine apples , blueberry......endless option. Here banana gives the creamy texture. For tropical feel try adding coconut milk mango and pine apple chunks .
Ripe banana - 1 large ( a cup app.)
Strawberry - 1.5 cups
sugar - 2 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
water - 1/4 cup
1. Add banana, strawberry , sugar milk and water into a blender and make a course mixture.
2. Take a popsicle rack and fill it with the same mixture.
3. Cover and freeze it for 5-6 hrs.
4. Keep it out for 1 -2 mins before removing it from the rack.
5. If it does'nt come out easily try pouring the exterior of the rack with hot running water for 1 min then pull out.It becomes much more easy.Enjoy.