Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Chopped mushroom - 2 cups
whole grain bread - 6 slices
cheese - 1/2 cup
chopped coriander leaves- 1 tbsp
chopped garlic - 1tsp
red chilly flakes - 1/2 tsp[ optional]
salt - as per taste
1. In a non stick pan take about a spoon full of olive oil. When it becomes hot add chopped garlic to it and saute for 1 min . Just when it turns a bit golden add chilly flakes . Wait for about 30 sec.
2. Now add coarsely chopped mushrooms and season with slat and pepper and saute for about 4 mins.
3. Just when the mushrooms are done add the cheese and put off the fire. Keep mixing to inco-operate the cheese with the mushrooms.
4. Now cut the bread into half and then spray it on both the sides with pam or apply oil/ ghee on both the side of the bread. If required you can use a cookie cutter and cut it into circles and then apply the oil.
5. Now place these bread into muffin pan and bake in the oven for about 5-7 mins at 350 deg or until it becomes golden at the edges.
6. Now remove them from the oven,add about a spoonful of the mushroom stuffing into the bread baskets which we have already baked to form hard crust.
7. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander greens and place it in oven and bake for another 5 mins.
8.Serve immediately with desired chutney or ketchup . Can be enjoyed as its is also.