HAPPY TULSI POOJA to all
This is another dessert with low calories compared to others. It contains minimal ingredients,easy to prepare,yummy to taste. Beleive me friends its simply irresistable. You will be tempted to prepare it again and again. Its very healthy and good for winter as it contains variety of dry fruits.
Dry Dates - 2 cups
Banana - 4 fully ripe
Ghee - 1.5 tbsp
Cashew - 1 tsp
Almonds - 1tsp
Raisin - 1 tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
Sugar - 1.5 cup [adjust according to taste]
Cardamom pod - 4-5
1. Put 2 cups of dates and milk in a microwave safe bowl and cook in the microwave for 3-4 mins on high. Allow to cool down.
2. Peal all 4 banan's and chop them into chunks and blend into a paste.
3. Now blend the dates with the milk into paste using the blender.
4. Take a heavy bottom nonstick pan, add 1/2 tsp of ghee, then add pureed banana and dates . Keep stirring . Then after 10 mins add sugar to the mixture. Grease a plate or a try with ghee and keep ready.
5. Keep stirring for around 15-20 mins. The color also changes to deep brown from light brown. The mixture combines to gather forming a single mass and leaves edges when stirred.be very careful and keep stirring.
6. Now take little ghee in a small kadai and add broken cashews,almonds and raisin to the ghee and fry till it turns slightly golden.
7. Now add all the dry fruits to the date mixture ,add the freshly powdered cardamom . Mix properly.
8. Now transfer the entire mixture to the greased plate and spread uniformly with a greased spoon. Allow to cool and draw lines in desired pattern .